Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Trailer Talk

Another load of trailers for us dudes to watch and geek out over then realize how nerdy we all really are :D


So the one week that i decide hmm i dont think i need to do trailer talk the week a mountain of trailers modem-rape the internet and im here to talk about em all lets get started...

Man Of Steel.

Man of steel the new superman movie by Zack Snyder, Chris Nolan and staring Henry Cavill is already right up there as one of the most anticipated movies for me to watch this year and this trailer is only bringing this movie to the top of the pack. I've already talked about how awesome I think this movies is going to be in a previous post so instead lets focus on the trailer which offers us a glimpse at the stunning action the film looks like its going to deliver. the final segment alone with Superman going all Dragoball Z on Zod had me smiling from ear to ear check it out.


R.I.P.D

Now this is our first look at film with an interesting premise, think MIB meets Beetlejuice but I've got to admit this film does not get me excited about the film. Don't get me wrong I think it looks fun and I will probably end up watching it but when your promoting a movie there should be something in the trailer that raises my anticipation a little bit. Anyway the film stars Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges with a fantastic redneck accent i got to admit and is set to open around the end of July.


The Lone Ranger

So this is the 250th trailer or at least it feels that way for the lone ranger and I'm happy to say it's a much better improvement on the last one. I've talked about the film before which is based on an old T.V show that i'm afraid to admit i'v never heard of (sorry dudes before my time).The trailer for me at least did everything the R.I.P.D one did not and the sense of scale im getting from this movie alone looks frickin impressive  despite some flaws i said previously it does look like a cautiously optimistic good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment