Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Trailer Talk

Another week another bunch of trailers for us guys to pine over and actually this awww sh@t these movies are ages away


The Hunger Games: catching Fire

Now i'm going to be honest dudes and dudettes, we all know Twilight is bullshit, we all now teen romance drama movies make you want to punch yourself so hard in the face that nothing on the screen can harm you but dammit the hunger games was actually pretty good. By staying away from the overly cliched Love triangle moments and focusing on character I liked the first film, I even liked Gary Ross' direction even though some didn't. The sequel seem winners katniss and peeta ( i think that how you spell it fuck you if I got it wrong)  touring the districts after winning the games. everything looks good so count me in check it out below.

Elysium 

I'm just going to come out and say it because I cant think of anything I think is clever to say whereas you guys probably think the fuck is wrong with the guy... Elysium looks awesome. From the director of district 9 comes this movies and come on just by saying that alone how can you not want to go and watch this movie. The movie stars Matt Damon and Jodie foster and I have absolutely no idea what the hell this film is about. From what i can gather its about the haves and the have nots dueling it out with the rich living in a beautiful space tower whilst the poor living in a piece of shit place. Check it out below and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment