Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

Movie Review: Despicable me 2

So I went and watched a kids film ... yeah


Despicable me 2 is the second in Illumination entertainments franchise about the Super-villain turned superhero. Honestly I'm just waffling around here mainly because I know absolutely nothing about it, I mean I watched the first one and found it to be small and charming little kids film but nothing overly special apart from the minions who were really cool BTW but the main reason was because I watched Megamind  first which although has a very different story was very similar in terms of characters to this one.

With all that being said a 21 year old man is not the main target group for the movie and I did end up having a good time so if you Under 12 or your a family with nothing else to do In Britain in the summer because lets face it what else are you going to be doing then go and watch it. 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment