Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Greetings World

Hello everyone and welcome to the very first blog post on that manly badass, you win a mars bar hooray...not really inflation is insane and i'm just a student so buy your own damn food. Anyway that manly badass is here to bring you the latest in film,TV and Video Game news as well as general entertainment and lifestyle help for men.

I hope to be get reporting right away and shall hopefully get around to posting some exciting new things for your muscular and well disciplined eyes to read, everyone's invited women too :O ( not turtles though turtles are kind of freaky I mean who has a house on there back and just chills there like i got a house on my back so what)

anyway I look forward to posting for you guys soon,

Fehed Nicass (you know you want my second name)

1 comment:

  1. YOUR A FUNNY! LOL YES KEEP US UPDATED MOST OF THE CRITICS THESE DAYS DONT KNOW WHAT THERE ON BWT!

    ReplyDelete